Friday, June 10, 2011

My Next Adventure.

This is the next adventure that I will be going on. I leave for Kona, HI on June 19th to help staff this school. For 5 weeks we will go through intense training to ensure that we are fully equipped to preach and demonstrate the Gospel of Jesus Christ. After the school, I will be helping lead a team to the Los Angeles area to release the love and power of Jesus Christ. I appreciate your continued prayer and support, and I will keep you updated as much as possible. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for joining this journey with me. Check out the promo video below.

“No family was too poor, no house too filthy, no town too remote, and no people too ignorant to receive the good news that life could be better.”

Promo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment