Friday, June 13, 2008

Catching Up....


I know it has been a long time since I posted a blog...like over a week.  We have been really busy preparing for the 16 days trip and Ichthus.  I had had the opportunity to hear Caleb Bislow speak and then go rock climbing with him in Colorado.  that was an absolutely awesome experience.  He is an outside the box kind of guy, and it shows in his ministry.  He thrives to go where no one else will go and do God's work.  I encourage anyone that is reading this, to click his link from my blog page and check him out.  Tuesday of this week we leave Co for Wilmore Kentucky for Ichthus.  This is a huge Christian music festival on the Asbury Campus.  I am promoting all the different programs for KBM here.  I actually got to introduce Caleb Bislow before he spoke today.  That was awesome bc i wasnt expeciting it, but that was a cool way to stretch me.  Lately, I have been watching some of the recent episodes of the Real World Hollywood.  I felt led to pray for the guy named Joey in the house.  I actually wrote him an email about Christ on myspace.  I wasnt expecting to get a response, but he wrote back and he even asked for advice on some things.  I want to ask anyone that reads this to pray for Joey.  He has struggled with drugs and alcohol for a while in his life.  He said in a blog of his that, "addiction is like having cancer."  But I told him that our Lord and Savior can Cure that cancer.  So pray for Joey's salvation and also pray that he will continue to talk with me and that Satan will not have any pull in that situation.  We are on a break bc there was a huge storm on the festival grounds with thunder and lightning.  Some of the people were jumping in the mud like wood-stock.  Thanks for all the prayers for me...I will update asap....We'll See Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment