Monday, November 17, 2008

Answered Prayer...

I mentioned yesterday that I have been taking some kids to church with me...Well last night I gained two more...That would put me at five kids that will be riding to church with me...but the problem is that I can only sit four in my car with me...I started praying and asked for some prayer from some family and friends, for another form of transportation so I can get the crew to church...today I talked to a guy that had a van and he said that I could use it whenever I needed to...WOW, God didnt waste any time on this one...now I am just praying for these kids that go to see the importance of Christ in their lives...God IS going to work in their lives and I am honored to be a witness of it...I cant wait to see how he is going to move in the future...Until we meet again...

2 comments:

B.CooP* said...

I love you... you encourage me--- just wanted you to know it

BeEazy7 said...

Right back atcha' my brotha...

Post a Comment