Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's been too long...

I haven't updated this blog in ages.  I have been so busy with life I have actually put blogging on the back-burner.  I plan on updating it on tha reg from now on.  God has been working in my life in amazing ways.  He has given me multiple opportunities to serve others and it has been such a fulfilling addition to my life.  I have been going to the Greenville homeless mission a couple times a week.  There are so many lost people at that place, so God has given me plenty of opportunities to share the gospel and some have been very receptive.  I mentor a 12 year old  Afro-American boy and that has been quite a challenge.  God is def trying to teach me patience in that situation.  I have seen weekly progress in his life though, so it has been a great experience so far.  I really feel like God is showing me the importance of being ethnically diverse in my world view.  Since I started working as a mentor, it has given me many other opportunities to serve within y community.  I have been working with FUSE*, which is the youth group at my church, and through that I have met some really great people.  2 of the kids in my small group ended up living in my neighborhood.  I now take them to youth every Wed. and NewSpring church on Sunday nights.  As im writing one of them just brought 2 of his friends over to my house and now they all want to go.  God is really blessing my situation and his ministry through me.  I pray that He will continue to break my heart for the lost and that He will allow me to look at everyone and every situation through His eyes.  I am so thankful that I serve a God that wants to use me to make an impact on the lives of others.  I can't wait to see what happens in the future...hold it down folks...and keep your eyes focused on Him...

One Love,
B-Eazy 

No comments:

Post a Comment